Saturday, May 20, 2017

Trump may hate California, but he's not shy about asking its residents for donations - LA Times

Trump may hate California, but he's not shy about asking its residents for donations - LA Times

Guess what, California. Donald Trump, who’d love for us to fall into the ocean even if he loses his golf course, is running for president.

Again.

Assuming he doesn’t get impeached.

I know this because he, or one of his people, sent me a text asking for money. Why me? I’ve been on the mailing list ever since I signed up to attend a Trump rally in Arizona last year.

“They are trying to SABOTAGE us!” said the text I got from DJT Wednesday morning.

He did not specify who “they” are, but I assume myself and other enemies of the American people are part of the posse, along with a few million illegal immigrant voters who gave Crooked Hillary a landslide victory in California.

“I have no choice,” DJT went on. “I will completely DRAIN THE SWAMP. I trust you are with me. FIGHT BACK. Join. Donate.”

  

__Continue__





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to review prior to publication. Keep in mind that Robert is the only author allowed the privilege of snarky name calling.