Thursday, July 27, 2017

Active Transgender Military Members Just Defied Trump's Ban With A Bold Challenge

Active Transgender Military Members Just Defied Trump's Ban With A Bold Challenge

President Trump opened a furious can of worms this morning with his snap decision to ban transgender Americans from serving in the military – and this desperate attempt to distract the public from his scandals will prove to be much more trouble than it’s worth.

The tens of thousands of trans people who serve in our military aren’t going to give up their positions without a fight.

“I would like to see them try to kick me out of my military. You are not going to deny me my right to serve my country when I am fully qualified and able and willing to give my life” said an enraged Staff Sgt. Logan Ireland to the Air Force Times.

  

__Continue__





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to review prior to publication. Keep in mind that Robert is the only author allowed the privilege of snarky name calling.