Monday, July 3, 2017

Dan Savage Says He’s Sick Of The ‘Charitable View’ Of The First Lady: ‘I F*cking Hate Melania Trump’ | Deep Left Field

Dan Savage Says He’s Sick Of The ‘Charitable View’ Of The First Lady: ‘I F*cking Hate Melania Trump’ | Deep Left Field

Dan Savage is a well-known advocate for LGBT rights and host of the “Savage Lovecast” podcast. And he says he’s sick and tired of all the deference being shown to Melania Trump by liberals and progressives.

Savage began his most recent podcast by announcing:

“God knows there’s enough hate in the world and I don’t want to add to the sum total, but forgive me, I have got to get this off my chest: I fucking hate Melania Trump.”

  

__Continue__





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to review prior to publication. Keep in mind that Robert is the only author allowed the privilege of snarky name calling.